Type 1 diabetes (T1D) is a disease you never outgrow. Whether you have just recently been diagnosed (LADA), or have had T1D since childhood, we want to connect you with other T1D adults through:
- Our Young Leadership Committee
- Local connection groups and one-on-one mentoring
- Volunteer opportunities
- and JDRF Middle Tennessee Events
Are you newly diagnosed?
We have a Newly Diagnosed Adult T1D Toolkit you can download, plus we have a T1D Care Kit we would like you to have, pictured here. Just fill out the form below and we will send it to you!
Are you a T1D veteran?
No matter where you are on your journey living with T1D, consider this Adult T1D Toolkit your guide through the various stages of life with diabetes. Plus, we have some great resources available on the Adult T1D page on JDRF.org.
- Visit the pregnancy page on JDRF.org
- Download or request a hard copy (below) of the T1D Pregnancy Toolkit
- Read a firsthand account of T1D and pregnancy from Gina Capone